Friday 7 June 2013

1940's Doll

Photo



nikharacaoimhe: are beards the new boobs?



nikharacaoimhe:

are beards the new boobs?

Photo





Photo



Photo



damn-it-kirk: the star trek gifs you never thought you needed...











damn-it-kirk:

the star trek gifs you never thought you needed but you do

Captain America 2: Winter Soldier:Bucky's back!







Captain America 2: Winter Soldier:Bucky's back!

Photo



Photo



realbronxbetty: I love these…











realbronxbetty:

I love these…

oldman-logan: I think we ALL know what I would name this...







oldman-logan:

I think we ALL know what I would name this handsome guy!

I am ready to start creating art again...

3 years of uni were the worst 3 years of my life, the lack of enthusiasm surrounding me, the tutors desire to make everyone the same and my illness all added up to lack of creation. I have finally started to feel inspired again. I have a room that has been waiting to be turned into a studio for about 8 months and I think I am ready to unpack the tons of art materials and just start making. 

itsmytimetoescape: True



itsmytimetoescape:

True

Photo



Photo







Audrey Hepburn as Holly Golightly in Breakfast at Tiffany's,...



Audrey Hepburn as Holly Golightly in Breakfast at Tiffany's, 1961 

"Oh, I love New York."

At uni I went through a stage of imitating this outfit and hair style everyday.

Message me a body part.

Hair: What hair color looks best on you and what's your natural color?
Skin: Do you tan easily?
Eyes: What is your favorite show to watch?
Nose: What is your favorite perfume/candle fragrance?
Mouth: Do you want to kiss anyone right now?
Tongue: What was in your last meal?
Windpipe: Do you sing?
Neck: Do you wear necklaces?
Ears: How many piercings do you have (if any)?
Cheeks: Do you blush easily?
Wrists: Have you ever broken a bone?
Hands: Are you an artist/writer?
Fingers: Do you play an instrument?
Heart: Are you in love? If so, does the one you love know?
Lungs: Do you smoke cigarettes?
Chest: Are your maternal/parental instincts strong?
Stomach: Do you feel confident in your body image?
Back: Are you a virgin?
Hips: Do you like to dance?
Thighs: Has anyone ever called you fat or ugly?
Knees: Have you ever cheated on someone?
Ankles: Have you ever been arrested?
Feet: Do you ever wear heels just for the hell of it?
Toes: Do you like country music?
Face: Post a pic of yourself

nickxgatsby: Me in a 3 piece.   How men should dress! All the...



nickxgatsby:

Me in a 3 piece.  

How men should dress! All the time! 

Photo













arthur you conceited piece of shit





arthur you conceited piece of shit

No comments:

Post a Comment