Friday 7 June 2013

To beautiful to die, To wild to live. ♥

fvckthtshit: I want this for my 21at birthday lol Want



fvckthtshit:

I want this for my 21at birthday lol

Want

Photo



Photo



Photo



bron-tyde: Oh my god who dosen't want this on their blog?



bron-tyde:

Oh my god who dosen't want this on their blog?

aurumtrapgoddess: Lovely



aurumtrapgoddess:

Lovely

aurumtrapgoddess: I tanned for 4 hours



aurumtrapgoddess:

I tanned for 4 hours

freeabortions: feels cute takes selfie nvm

freeabortions:

feels cute

takes selfie

nvm

awkwardnigerian: "That smile on your face makes it easy to...



awkwardnigerian:

"That smile on your face makes it easy to trust you

If they only knew.."

theboywhorunswithwolves: someone could literally marry me and i would still wonder if they secretly...

theboywhorunswithwolves:

someone could literally marry me and i would still wonder if they secretly found me annoying

wurnbo: how do people wake up in the morning feeling refreshed

wurnbo:

how do people wake up in the morning feeling refreshed

fashionpassionates: Get the shorts here: BASKETBALL NET...



fashionpassionates:

Get the shorts here: BASKETBALL NET SHORTS

Shop FP | Fashion Passionates

liampain: perk of dating me: i have no social life so we can hang out whenever it's convenient for...

liampain:

perk of dating me: i have no social life so we can hang out whenever it's convenient for you

Alexey Shpunt.



Alexey Shpunt.

Photo



eyeofruru: +brwn+



eyeofruru:

+brwn+

18-15n-77-30w: faintlymasculine: Uniform  Wearing vintage Levi...



18-15n-77-30w:

faintlymasculine:

Uniform 

Wearing vintage Levi Denim Jacket, Jbrand jeans, Free People Tank, Vintage Coach "Lunch Tote", Frye Sabrina Lace-up Work Boot, Retrosuperfuture Lucia sunnies (Different color HERE )

We all have a personal "uniform". That outfit or similar grouping of clothing that we tend to go for. It's what feels most natural on you, what you're most comfortable in and intern more confident in.

Mine changes from time to time, but lately jeans a white t-shirt, boots, and some sort of denim on top (be that a denim shirt or jacket) and my jacket of choice if the weather requires it.  

Photo



"Someday, someone is going to look at you like you're the best thing in the world."

"Someday, someone is going to look at you like you're the best thing in the world."

- (via expiry)

Please.



Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment