Thursday 6 June 2013

we came to dance.

lucaslascivious: Martha Stewart having a Taco Bell bean burrito...



lucaslascivious:

Martha Stewart having a Taco Bell bean burrito and drinking a 40, NBD

awesomephilia: Pony makes friends with a giant teddy bear after...



awesomephilia:

Pony makes friends with a giant teddy bear after being abandoned by his mother (via)

Photo



This is the "playing" I have to deal with on a daily...









This is the "playing" I have to deal with on a daily basic. These turds are so rambunctious.

AhhhI love my babies



AhhhI love my babies

Photo



mommabec: mattap0sprime: xtofux: buzzfeedanimals: Is there...







mommabec:

mattap0sprime:

xtofux:

buzzfeedanimals:

Is there anything sweeter than a dog with a mustache?

Probably not.

Oh.

OMG!

soooooooooooooooooooo cuteeee!

<333

Photo





















Best thing ever.



Best thing ever.

johnsher: Iron man vs. Thor



johnsher:

Iron man vs. Thor

Photo



robertdowneyjr: #jarvis drop my needle #fuck ill drop my pants...



robertdowneyjr:

#jarvis drop my needle #fuck ill drop my pants if you keep movin like that

Photo





Photo



basiliuskrane: [ The Cast of MATILDA Then & Now ]

















basiliuskrane:

[ The Cast of MATILDA Then & Now ]

Photo



Photo



Photo



You don't love me, you don't like me, I fucking get it. I'm a...

















You don't love me, you don't like me, I fucking get it. I'm a piece of shit. I'm still his father, I can give him stuff. I got this for him, just give it to him. Tell him it's from me. 

Holy shit, even as bleached blonde, tattooed trash, he's perfect.

itsbeifongbitch: my favorite thing about helena bonham carter is that she literally has only two...

itsbeifongbitch:

my favorite thing about helena bonham carter is that she literally has only two modes

gothic english beauty 

image

and insane homeless woman

image

No comments:

Post a Comment